Friday, November 25, 2011

Turning Over a New Leaf

The cockroaches haven't been doing a whole lot with Stacey and me. They wouldn't really eat anything we gave them and they mostly just sat around all the time. Last night I put some more of their green food from the store in and they were up running around the cage. I watched them for a few minutes as they crawled around. Then I went to bed. This morning I walked passed them and noticed that one of them was white. I actually freaked out a little. I brought them into the light and saw that one of them had shed its outer layer, the brown part, and was now white. It was on top of the other and they were chattering. The old skin is just laying there in the dirt. The white one ended up burrowing down into the dirt. I got a few pictures but they weren't very good because of my camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment