Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maybe It's Me?

Well when we had them in class they were not fans of that. They were yelling the class away. I think they were sick of the lights and me trying to show them off. Well whatever it is we didn't get off to a good start...And it hasn't gotten better.

What I've tried to feed them....with no luck:
1. Zucchini
2. Apple
3. Food from the store
...pretty sure they aren't eating anything and I don't know what to do. I guess it may be time to retry the carrots. Even at night they don't seem to be moving...at all. So to say the least I am worried about our mama and papa :(

One fun fact I noticed that mama has little spikes on her legs. Papa probably does too but he is so dark colored it's been harder for me to notice, especially since he always seems to be hiding.

So for now I'm trying to find something to make the little critters happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment