Monday, October 10, 2011

"Lettuce Not Eat That"



I had promised another entry, and here it is. These cockroaches have turned out to be a lot more picky eaters than one would imagine roaches would be. I guess because these are "high class" roaches. They are certainly not like their Southern relatives I've unpleasantly met in Texas. Anyways, this weekend I tried feeding them iceberg lettuce, just to see if they would eat it, and they did but, just like with the watermelon, they did not "love it."

I actually had a funny experience today. At around 10 pm as I was trying to moisten their soil and provide them with a little more food, I must have disturbed their beauty sleep. Because, a few seconds later- Mama Roach, began squeeking and squacking me out. Her antenna were going crazy, and like always Pappa Roach did not even move a muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment